пятница, 1 февраля 2013 г.

цифровий фотоапарат dsc-w310

Apparently this is called an entry level camera. Sorry, but I still expect pictures that aren't blurry, especially when its costs about $150. On the up side, its a great size and very easy to use. Loved the camera but not the picuters.

Not sure how much this camera is, as I didn't buy it, but I am sure the price is great value for the product. The controls are pretty straight forward and it is easy to use.

I recently received this camera for my birthday and absoultely love it. The picture is clear and very sharp and the camera is a nice size and comes in a couple of different colours (silver & black that I know of).

Stylishly sleek and simple to operate. The Cyber-shot W310 enables you to capture perfect pictures every time with innovative technologies such as Intelligent Auto Mode, Smile Shutter and Face Detection.

12.1 Mega Pixel W Series 4x Optical Zoom Cyber-shot

2010, 2011, 2012, 2013

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий